There can be several reasons responsible for a Lexmark printer is being offline. Some of the most common causes are listed below:
· A loose or incorrect link between the Lexmark Printer and the computer system
· Problems with the connection.
· incorrect printer driver and software installed in Windows Desktop
· Paper jamming issue sometimes could also result in the Lexmark Printer Offline
Instant ways to get back the printer online are as follows:
· Cancel the previous or stuck print job
· Check the status of your Lexmark printer
· Upgrade the Lexmark printer driver
Feel free to connect with us via a toll-free helpline number if your Lexmark printer is still not turned back online.